If you're regular readers of The Fairy and The Frog you will know how much we love all things literacy and language. Unsurprisingly this post form last weeks party from Mums Make Lists on tips to help your child read caught my eye.
With all the rubbish weather we've been having this post on ways to get active indoors from Being confident of this, was a great reminder of fun active indoor activities to do with kids.
A bonus mention needs to go to Mum of One (a Parenting Pin it Party co host) for her sweet Hungry Caterpillar counting activity.
Fancy joining us at our party?
How does it work
- You link up you pins below
- We'd really love if if you could follow us on Pinterest.
- It would be really nice if you visit a few other people who have linked up and leave a comment (it makes my day when I get blog comments - it shows someone's reading!)
- Visit your post and pin it
- Choose our favourite post to feature next week (hosted over at Romanian Mum). If you are featured , you might want to 'grab a badge'
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thefairyandthefrog.com/" title="The Fairy and The Frog" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="The Fairy and The Frog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- You may also like to sign up for our Parenting Pin it Party news letters (we'll only mail you with relevant stuff *promise* )