It's Monday, which means its Parenting Pin it Party time.
We love book themed activities and crafts. This week this post packed with activities based on the book 'Blueberries for Sal' caught my eye.
The book is an American classic and this post has games, sacks and craft to accompany it.
Fancy joining in?
How does it work
- You link up you pins below
- We'd really love if if you could follow us on Pinterest.
- It would be really nice if you visit a few other people who have linked up and leave a comment (it makes my day when I get blog comments - it shows someone's reading!)
- Visit your post and pin it
- Choose our favorite post to feature next week (hosted over at Romanian Mum). If you are featured , you might want to 'grab a badge'
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thefairyandthefrog.com/" title="The Fairy and The Frog" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="The Fairy and The Frog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- You may also like to sign up for our Parenting Pin it Party news letters (we'll only mail you with relevant stuff *promise* )