As the summer hols have just started in the UK (sorry to all our US readers who are nearly starting to think about back to school stuff already), we are on a summery vibe. I love this post from A Happy Healthy Mummy packed with ideas for crafty summer holiday fun.
This post from Mini Monets and Mommies is perfect for experimenting with science and art at the same time.
Fancy joining in with the Parenting Pin It Party?
How does it work
- You link up you pins below
- We'd really love if if you could follow us on Pinterest.
- It would be really nice if you visit a few other people who have linked up and leave a comment (it makes my day when I get blog comments - it shows someone's reading!)
- Visit your post and pin it
- Choose our favorite post to feature next week (hosted over at Romanian Mum). If you are featured , you might want to 'grab a badge'
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thefairyandthefrog.com/" title="The Fairy and The Frog" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="The Fairy and The Frog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- You may also like to sign up for our Parenting Pin it Party news letters (we'll only mail you with relevant stuff *promise* )